TripHippies take online privacy seriously and respect the concerns of our community of users. In this policy, we explain our privacy practices and help you make informed decisions about how you can share information and determine what we do with the information- when you visit/use the site.
- We may collect personal information, directly from you if you choose to provide that when you sign up for our newsletters or participate in forums, contests, or apply for a job with TripHippies.
- We and our third-party partners and vendors (Google Analytics) also collect information automatically when you access the Site from your device or web-browser using tools such as cookies. Cookies are small strings of text. They are created when you visit a website to store bits of your information, which the web server can use later when needed.
- Information you post may be viewed or available to third parties, therefore avoid posting sensitive or personal data that you would not want to be available to the public.
- We will transfer your personal data in compliance with applicable data protection laws and will implement suitable safeguards to ensure that your personal data is adequately secured.
- Our website also contains various links that lead you to other sites and we’re not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of such Web sites. We strongly suggest you to review it.
We provide you with the below-listed choices which you can choose according to the situations.
- Unsubscribe from emails- To unsubscribe click the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of our email newsletter.
- Blocking cookies- you have got the option to stop the cookie functionality on your browser if you wish so.
- Surveys and Quizzes- While visiting TripHippies, you may have the opportunity to participate in surveys, quizzes, or other interactive features which is entirely voluntary.
|Provider||Name of cookie||Purpose||Type||Duration|
|Google Analytics||_ga||Used to distinguish users.||Persistent||3 Years|
|Google Analytics||_gat_<property-id>||Used to throttle request rate.||Persistent||60 seconds|
|Google Analytics||_gid||Used to distinguish users.||Persistent||2 days|
|Dotdash||TMog||Dotdash client id – Used to identify unique browsers||Persistent||70 Years|
|Dotdash||Mint||Dotdash session-id – Used to identify all activity within a session||Persistent||35 Minutes|
|Dotdash||ds_ab||AB Testing segmentation information||Session|
|Google (GTM/GA)||_dc_gtm_<property-id>||Used to throttle request rate.||Persistent||60 seconds|
|Sailthru||sailthru_pageviews||Page view count by the user on-site||Persistent||35 Minutes|
|Sailthru||sailthru_content||Tracks recent pageviews for visitor||Persistent||2 Hour|
|Sailthru||sailthru_visitor||Client Id||Persistent||1.5 Hour|
|Google DFP||__gads||Ad targeting||Persistent||2.5 Years|
|gsScrollPos-<num>||Scroll position tracking||Session|
|Bounce Exchange||bounceClientVisit<num>v||Client tracking information||Persistent||40 Minutes|
|amp_token||Have a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.||Persistent||55 minutes|
|Quant cast||__qca||Gathers anonymous data on the user’s visits to the website, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been loaded for generating reports for optimizing the website content.||Persistent||13 months|
HOW TO CONTACT US:
You hereby confirm that you shall abide by these T&Cs and all the applicable laws of the land.